5 km - Toscolano Maderno
This museum displays relics and machinery from centuries of production, and photographs and engravings recounting the history of this flourishing local industry. The valleys carved by the Toscolano river have provided the ideal location for paper production since 1300. The river has provided hydraulic energy through the years and the dry, windy climate is ideal for drying the paper.
5 km - Gardone Riviera
The poet Gabriele D’Annunzio lived in Gardone Riviera until his death. Here he created a home and a monument – the Vittoriale degli Italiani – to the daring undertakings of the First World War. The result was this structured complex of buildings surrounded by vast grounds.
12 km - Gardone Riviera
The park is on the edge of the Morenic hills in the south of Lake Garda. It draws its origins from the " brolo cinto de muro" (garden surrounded by walls) (1617) of the Villa Maffei and was the headquarters of Napoleon III in 1859. The conservation of this ecological complex has been entrusted to its visitors, who have defined it a Temple of Nature. If you visit this garden, do not forget to visit Valeggio sul Mincio and the hamlet of Borghetto: two real treasures close to the Lake, featuring strongholds, bridges and medieval landscapes.
15 km - Salò
Museum of the City of Salò, opened since 2015, consisting of three floors and with the function of collecting the historical, artistic and cultural memories.
15 km - Salò
The Isola del Garda, also known to the Italians as Isola Borghese Cavazza, is near Salò on Lake Garda. It is now owned by the Cavazza family, who live there all year. Their home is a beautiful, historic building, built at the beginning of the twentieth century in a Venetian Neo-Gothic style, surrounded by lush vegetation and Italian- and English-style gardens.
15 km - Tignale
Tignale’s most famous monument is the Santuario di Montecastello, which is just under the summit of Monte Castello, perched on a limestone crag overlooking the lake. Recently restored, the sanctuary is one of the most esteemed and renowned sacred places of Lake Garda, especially for the historical events of which it played a major part, and its architectural and artistic heritage and the beauty of the surrounding landscape. Resting on the ruins of an ancient temple, then transformed into a castle, it guards the "Casa Santa", a small temple dating back to 802.
15 km - Tignale
This museum consolidates and shows off the features of our park, including its flora, fauna, ancient agricultural and mountainous economies and modern tourist economies. The heart of the Visitors’ Centre is a path that snakes its way through images and sounds, evoking known characters and restoring environments, nature and displaying collections of old work tools, short films and interactive stations.
18 km - Limone
18 km - Limone
18 Km – Torri del Benaco
20 km - Magasa - Cima Rest
25 km - Lonato
The senator Ugo da Como commissioned the renovation of the Casa del Podestà, the palazzo that housed Venetian rectors from the 15th century. The museum was open in 1942 by the Foundation and is staged in the Casa del Podestà (15th century), restored in 1910 by Antonio Tagliaferro. The house has two storeys, and you can visit the gallery, senator’s study, red room, ladies’ parlour, ancient hall, dining room, pewter room, study, kitchen, senator’s bedroom, bedroom of Signora Maria, office and garden. Each room is filled with valuable period antiques and objets d’art of various styles.
36 Km - Tenno (TN)
It’s one of the most appreciated places from natureloving tourists of Lake Garda. From the inauguration in 1874 with the king John of Saxony and Nicola the king of Montenegro the entrance was public. The creek Magnone arriving from the Tenno Lake, feeds the waterfall that falls in the gorge for 100 metres.
40 km - Sirmione
The Villa Romana of Sirmione, traditionally known as the Grotte di Catullo (Catullo Caves), is the most grandiose example of private buildings in Northern Italy. The name of caves stems from its underground environment. Ancient legend has it that the villa belonged to the Latin poet Catullo, who died in 54 BC. In reality, the building can be dated to between the end of the 1st century BC and the start of the first century AD, and the name of its ancient owner is unknown. The villa, in a panoramic position in the large olive grove at the tip of the peninsula, is built on three levels that follow the incline of the rock.
40 km - San Martino della Battaglia
The Tower evokes the victorious (but bloody) battle of the Risorgimento of June 1859 between the Franco-Piedmontese and Austrians. It is 74 metres high and was built in 1878 in a neo-gothic style on the hill of San Martino. The bronze statue of Vittorio Emanuele II, by the sculptor Dal Zotto, is in the entrance. The walls were painted by the Venetian painter Vittorio Bressanin. There is a breathtaking view of the lake and surrounding hills from the top.
The museum at the bottom of the tower contains documents, weapons, uniforms, flags and other items from that battle.
45 km - Brescia
Founded in 753 AD on the remains of a Roman residential site on the order of the Longobard king Desiderius and his wife Ansa, the monastery was subject to many interventions to extend and improve the original structure in the centuries that followed. The stratifications of the place clearly show the history of the city of Brescia.
45 km - Brescia
During 2004 the Millemiglia museum has been opened. The collection, with a restaurant and a gadget shop take place in an old monastery..
45 km - Rovereto
The museum of modern and contemporary art is a permanent cultural space dedicated to modern and contemporary art from 1988. The Museum is roughly the size of San Francisco’s modern art museum, and this is surprising considering the modest size of a city such as where the Italian futurism and architectural rationalism have their origins.
50 km - Valeggio sul Mincio
The park is on the edge of the Morenic hills in the south of Lake Garda. It draws its origins from the " brolo cinto de muro" (garden surrounded by walls) (1617) of the Villa Maffei and was the headquarters of Napoleon III in 1859. The conservation of this ecological complex has been entrusted to its visitors, who have defined it a Temple of Nature.
70 km - Villafranca di Verona
Nicolis Museum is a cultural enterprise dedicated transportation. An initiative that has expanded the didactic-museum assets of the nation. Besides the display area, it has a series of spaces including a multifunctional auditorium, a well-documented library, a hall for temporary exhibits and a well-stocked bookshop.
70 km - Trento
The museum of science is organized from the district of Trento. His goa lis to interpretate the nature departing from the mountains landscape with the instruments of the scientific research, no forgetting the new informations of modernity, inviting the intrest fro science, the pleasure of knowledge to give valor to science, innovation and endurability.
85 Km - Verona
The arena is a Roman amphiteater that is in the center of the city, icon of Veron with Romeo and Juliet. Is one of the bigger buildings of the roman period and ist likely perfectly conservated. In summer there are classical and modern concerts inside.